Harrison Associates is respected within the sector as one of the long-standing Expert Witness, Case Management and Rehabilitation organisations. For over 35 years, Harrison Associates has been helping people with life-changing injuries to reclaim their lives. We pride ourselves on knowledge and expertise, outstanding quality of service and outcome-focused solutions.
We have recently joined handl Group, which allowed us to secure investment in growth and further development. As such we are excited to welcome Experienced Case Managers to our network. We are particularly interested in professionals with complex and catastrophic injury experience across South England.
What's on offer:
- The opportunity to think creatively, using your holistic assessment skills to optimise your clients’ rehabilitation and quality of life.
- Join an established dynamic multi-disciplinary team
- Flexible employment packages
- Broaden and enhance your professional development in an expanding sector
- Regular supervision and support via designated Clinical Managers
- Industry-leading training with regular update days, peer support groups and annual conference
We are looking for Experienced Case Managers with a background in either Adults or Paediatrics. Candidates must be registered with HCPC, NMC or Social Work England.
BABICM or CMSUK registration is preferable, yet not essential.
Specialisms we are looking for are listed below:
- Neurological rehabilitation including spinal cord and brain injuries.
- Polytrauma and major injury
- Implementing and managing care packages
- Community rehabilitation
- Well organised and holistic in your approach
- Creative problem-solving and can-do attitude
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hourly rates will be negotiable DOE.
- Part time (minimum of 3 days a week), and full-time applications are welcome.
For more information and to apply, please contact Jess Remnant, Associate Recruitment Consultant, on 07880 203 462 or email Jess.Remnant@handlgroup.co.uk