Founded over 30 years ago, a pioneer and driver of change within the Case Management and Expert Witness sectors, Harrisons has industry pedigree in both case management and expert witness reporting.
The company of choice for associates, customers and service users, we provide eminent case management and expert witness services to proactively support an individuals’ recovery and improve their quality of life.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will be responsible for prospecting and procuring new customers to meet acquisition and revenue growth targets. This is a new, challenging and rewarding role and will see the chosen individual join our experienced clinical and support staff working from both our London office and at home.
Key requirements of this role will include:
- Maintaining and growing business relationships with existing customers.
- An ability to build and promote positive customer relationships through partnership and clear understanding of needs.
- Meeting potential customers nationwide.
- Identifying and qualifying opportunities for new business through research and analysis of the industry – key market focus on claimant and defendant solicitors.
- Building and maintaining prospect lists in line with individual targets.
- Researching and identifying new and emerging business opportunities in the market.
- Personalising and developing our service offering to suit the needs of the customer.
- To achieve growth and hit independent targets for new business.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business and raise company profile.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to build rapport and credibility quickly across the business and customer functions.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth and previous clinical experience in the legal and personal injury sector.
- Strong negotiation skills and commercially astute.
- Highly motivated, organised, and proactive.
- An enthusiastic team player, keen to work closely with our customers and internally with other departments.
- Full driving licence.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- 30 days holiday per annum.
- Company stakeholder pension.
- Company car.
- Bonus structure available.
For more information and to apply, please contact Jess Remnant on 07880 203 462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org