Harrison Associates is respected within the sector as one of the long-standing Expert Witness, Case Management and Rehabilitation organisations. For over 35 years, Harrison Associates has been helping people with life-changing injuries to reclaim their lives. We pride ourselves on knowledge and expertise, outstanding quality of service and outcome-focused solutions.
We have recently joined handl Group, which allowed us to secure investment in growth and further development. As such we are excited to welcome an experienced Case Manager to our network in the capacity of Case Manager Supervisor.
What’s on offer:
- The unique opportunity to utilise your years of Case Management to support associates within Harrison’s
- Join an established dynamic multi-disciplinary team
- Broaden and enhance your professional development in an expanding sector
- Industry-leading training with regular update days, peer support groups and annual conference
We are looking for Experienced Case Managers with a strong background in Adults or Paediatrics with complex needs. Candidates must be HCPC, SWE or NMC registered.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Case Management field
- Ideally BABICM or CMSUK registration
- Experience within management is desirable, yet not essential
- You’ll be focused on providing supervision to our associates and giving guidance when necessary.
- This is a flexible opportunity to fit around any other clinical or case management commitments you have.
- This role is remote and we welcome applications across the whole of the UK.
- The hourly rate for this position is £50.00 per hour on a self-employed basis.
For more information and to apply, please call Jess Remnant on 07880 203 462 or email email@example.com