Harrison Associates is respected within the sector as one of the long-standing Expert Witness, Case Management and Rehabilitation organisations. For over 35 years, Harrison Associates has been helping people with life-changing injuries to reclaim their lives. We pride ourselves on knowledge and expertise, outstanding quality of service and outcome-focused solutions.
We have recently joined handl Group, which allowed us to secure investment in growth and further development. As such we are excited to welcome new Case Managers to our network. We are particularly interested in Occupational Therapists and Nurses who have a minimum of 7 years experience in the following areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Physical Disabilities
An ideal candidate will also have experience of managing care packages and working as part of an MDT.
What’s on offer:
- The opportunity to think creatively, using your holistic assessment skills to optimise your clients’ rehabilitation and quality of life.
- Join an established dynamic multi-disciplinary team
- Flexible employment packages
- Broaden and enhance your professional development in an expanding sector
- Regular supervision and support via designated Clinical Managers
- Industry-leading training with regular update days, peer support groups and annual conference
- Well organised and holistic in your approach
- Creative problem-solving and can-do attitude
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salaries & Hourly Rates:
- We can offer Associate or Employed opportunities to candidates.
- Hourly rates start at £40.00ph
- Salaried positions are between £40,000pa - £42,000pa DOE + Benefits
For more information and to apply, please contact Jess Remnant on 07880 203 462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org