Harrison Associates is respected within the sector as one of the long-standing Expert Witness, Case Management and Rehabilitation organisations. For over 35 years, Harrison Associates has been helping people with life-changing injuries to reclaim their lives. We pride ourselves on knowledge and expertise, outstanding quality of service and outcome-focused solutions.
We have recently joined handl Group, which allowed us to secure investment for growth and further development. As such we are excited to welcome new Human Resources Administrator.
- Administering the process of recruitment and appointment of carers, placing adverts, producing contracts and other documentation as necessary and assisting with queries when required
- Administering the ‘front end’ of the carers’ payroll process, including processing timesheets
and liaising with payroll companies and legal firms
- Preparing carer badges
- Monitoring carer information on monthly summary reports and updating records as appropriate
- Pro-active liaison with associates (and carers as necessary) to ensure effective management of carers
- Providing general administrative support and undertaking projects as requested by the Director or the HR Manager
- Perform any other duties as reasonably required
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a Case Management setting in a HR or administrative function
- Experience in the use of maintaining and updating HR databases and web-based applications
- An understanding of and commitment to our Equality and Diversity Policy, and the ability to promote this in the day to day work of the post
- Minute-taking and meeting preparation
For more information and to apply, please contact Jess Remnant on 07880 203 462 or email email@example.com