Harrison Associates is respected within the sector as one of the long-standing Expert Witness, Case Management and Rehabilitation organisations. For over 35 years, Harrison Associates has been helping people with life-changing injuries to reclaim their lives. We pride ourselves on knowledge and expertise, outstanding quality of service and outcome-focused solutions.
We have recently joined handl Group, which allowed us to secure investment for growth and further development. As such we are excited to welcome new and experienced Expert Witness professionals to our network.
What's on offer:
- A regular flow of referrals to suit your availability
- Excellent remuneration and flexible hours
- A self-employed contract that will work around your other work commitments
- Access to a professional peer support group and continuous development
- Industry-leading training package and ongoing support to all of our associates
We are looking for MSK (Musculoskeletal) Physiotherapists with a minimum of eight years’ post qualifying experience.
- Ideally, we would like candidates to also have had some experience with amputations too.
As an Expert Witness, you will have a unique opportunity to use your specialist experience to assist courts and legal professionals in liability and compensation decisions in serious personal injury and clinical negligence cases. Depending on areas of expertise you may be required to:
- Evaluate documentation and prepare comprehensive reports regarding the standard of care of each case
- Prepare quantum reports, detailing the client's needs, your professional recommendations and associated costs
- Following through the case from the initiation to completion including: timely review of new evidence and documentation, responding to queries from legal professionals, attending case conferences with barristers, participating in experts’ meetings, and writing statements as well as providing oral evidence in court if required.
Apply at email@example.com