We are looking for a full time, experienced Occupational Therapist Case Manager with a strong background in Brain Injuries to transfer their skills into a Clinical Manager role within our Case Management service. You will be ensuring the delivery of a high quality, efficient and effective clinical service and contribute to the strategic management of the company.
- Maintaining a small fee-earning caseload.
- Contributing to the monitoring and supervision of the work of all associates and ensuring this contributes to maintaining high company quality standards, including governance of the financial aspects of associates’ work.
- This position does allow for home working; however, candidates must be able to access the Perivale office for meetings.
- Salaries will be negotiable dependent on previous experience.
- Professionally qualified and currently registered with the appropriate body (HCPC)
- Evidence of further professional education and development
- Management qualifications (desirable)
- BABICM or CMSUK registration (desirable)
Experience, Specialist Knowledge and Skills
- At least 10 years post qualification experience, working in health and social care sectors.
- Experience as a Case Manager within Adult Brain Injuries.
- In depth understanding of the needs of clients with major or catastrophic injury/impairment, including their care needs.
- Managing budgets
- Good communication, negotiation and training skills
- Computer literate
- Access to your own car and a full UK drivers licence.
Apply at email@example.com