Harrison Associates is respected within the sector as one of the long-standing Expert Witness, Case Management and Rehabilitation organisations. For over 35 years, Harrison Associates has been helping people with life-changing injuries to reclaim their lives. We pride ourselves on knowledge and expertise, outstanding quality of service and outcome-focused solutions.
We have recently joined handl Group, which allowed us to secure investment in growth and further development. As such we are excited to welcome a PA to our Perivale office. We are particularly interested in professionals with previous experience working in a Case Management or Expert company.
- Take responsibility for a subset of associates, build professional working relationships with them and support them with all required aspects of their work
- To undertake administration for the employed and self-employed associates’ Expert Witness and Case Management cases, assisting them with the management of their cases, ensuring all processes are adhered to and recorded on HADS.
- Proactively liaise with associates over upcoming workflow and assist with the renegotiation of deadlines in conjunction with the clinical managers, communicating with associates, checkers and/or customers as required
- Manage administration of cases, including maintaining the administrative section on the Harrison Associates Database System (HADS) (e.g. case and task status), monitoring cost estimates and preparing document templates (e.g. Monthly Summary, 6 month and annual reviews, ‘Comments On’ Reports, Scott Schedules and Joint Statements)
- To undertake general office tasks including faxing, filing, photocopying, scanning, arranging meetings, opening incoming mail, franking outgoing mail, booking appointments/diary management, answering telephone calls and taking messages, etc.
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably required
Experience, Specialist Knowledge & Skills
- Administrative/office experience
- Excellent communicator, with good writing skills and a friendly telephone manner, and capable of building professional working relationships
- IT literate with experience using Microsoft Office Packages
- Experience in the health, legal or insurance sectors
- Database experience
Hours & Benefits
- 37.5 hours per week, (Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 17.00pm)
- £23,350.00 PA FTE
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
For more information and to apply, please contact Jess Remnant on 07880 203 462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org