Clinical Training Manager
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Clinical Training Manager to spearhead our educational and training initiatives within the Catastrophic Case Management division. This role requires a unique blend of clinical expertise, passion for education, and leadership acumen to ensure our clinical teams are well equipped to manage complex cases effectively.
- Curriculum Development: Design, develop, and maintain a robust training curriculum tailored for catastrophic case management. This includes creating training modules, seminars, and workshops that cater to new hires and continuous professional development.
- Clinical Training: Facilitate and lead clinical training sessions, ensuring the content is UpToDate, evidence based, and aligned with Harrison Associates' standards
- Needs Assessment: Regularly assess the training needs of the clinical team and develop targeted training solutions.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Collaborate with senior management, clinical directors, and external stakeholders to ensure training modules are aligned with industry advancements and the company's strategic goals.
- Evaluation: Implement metrics and evaluations to measure the effectiveness of the training programs and continuously improve content and delivery methods.
- Training Resources: Oversee the creation and dissemination of training materials, handbooks, and online resources.
- Mentorship: Establish and oversee a mentorship program for new hires, ensuring they are well supported in their early stages of onboarding.
- Stay Updated: Keep abreast of industry trends, innovations, and changes in regulations to ensure Harrison Associates remains a leader in catastrophic case management.
- Budget Management: Develop and manage the training budget, ensuring cost effective delivery of all training initiatives.
- Team Leadership: Manage and lead a team of training facilitators, providing them with guidance, feedback, and developmental opportunities.
- Maintain a small clinical caseload.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy.
- Master's or other advanced clinical qualifications are beneficial, yet not essential.
- A minimum of 5 years of clinical experience within catastrophic case management
- Proven experience in designing and delivering clinical training programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team.
- Proficient in using digital tools and platforms for training purposes.
- 30 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- 3% pension scheme
- Sick pay
- Death in service 4 x salary
- Employee assistance programme